The annual Demiurge holiday party was back in full force! We had the traditional BBQ lunch, followed by the always outrageous yankee swap. All while we wore our most festive sweaters.
Some of the most prized (and protected) gifts were the food items: beer, candy, and chocolate croissants. Strangely enough, it was not the food items, but the figurines that spawned the quote of the day, "Don't put it in your mouth! Someone might wanna steal that!"
Some notable yankee swap gifts:
- Billy the Bass: Christmas edition wall mount
Edward (of Twilight)
- Ninja Turtle hat
- Dancing Santa who sings "Jump On It"
- A dozen mustaches
- Nerf gun with dinosaur targets and 3D glasses to see said targets
- Red Bull and scratch lotto tickets
- "Rude Hand Gestures of the World" book
Not to mention, we celebrated a new demi-baby with a mini shower (congrats, Josh!). Good times and awkward gifts were had by all.